The following demonstrate our commitment to remaining the industry leader:
• Referral Program – TransX believes our current fleet of drivers know us best and if TransX driver refers a driver to us, they are recognized and paid for their efforts in assisting us with the growth of our organization.
• Top Tier Pay Packages - TransX offers a very competitive pay schedule that places us in the upper tier of Truckload carriers.
• Driver Earning Potential - Linehaul drivers have solid earning potential by running 10,000-13,000 miles per month.
• Employee Recognition Programs - Tiered benefits for years of service and safety thresholds. For example, a 30-year drivers gets to select a new truck to drive, optioned to their liking. A 25-year employee gets a Caribbean vacation. There is an Annual Safety Awards Banquet where high performers are recognized by management and their peers.
• Inclusion Policy - TransX regularly surveys its staff and has an ongoing IDEA CALL program. The Driver Partnership Committee meets monthly to discuss topics of interest to drivers.
• Driver Appreciation Days - TransX hosts annual barbeques at all of our terminals hosted by management. Food options reflect the ethnic diversity of our employees.
• 100% Commitment to Safety - TransX allows its drivers discretion to stop driving if they think they are at risk, regardless of the cause.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - TransX provides access to counselling for all employees and their families in times of need and covers travel costs to be with loved ones in certain crisis.
• Post-Secondary Scholarship Fund - Every year, TransX has up to five $1000 scholarships available to dependents of employees for post-secondary education.
• Comprehensive Training Programs - TransX provides training and seasonal refreshers for all drivers. Topics include winter driving, dangerous goods handling, slip and fall, sexual harassment, and border security to name a few.
• Respectful Work Environment - TransX has a no-tolerance policy on sexual harassment, discrimination, and intolerance.
The strength of our people gives us the flexibility to provide the exact service needed to meet each of our customers’ unique needs. Our suite of services provides our customers with a comprehensive service offering and more options to improve efficiencies in their supply chain. In addition to the cost–savings that come with economies of scale and an integrated product offering, the level of expertise and performance within this suite of services has the added value of a convenience factor. TransX is able to leverage this offering to provide a seamless, transportation solution with complimentary elements that use our asset management expertise and financial stability to meet each customer’s unique needs while simultaneously working to improve the quality of life of those individuals involved.